Sunday 24 August 2014

What is the San Jiao? ( Part 2)

What is the San Jiao?


The San Jiao includes all the major organs of the body and is the pathway of chi and blood. 

When chi and blood flow smoothly and freely, one is healthy. 

If one's chi and blood is not flowing smoothly and freely one is sick. 

Why ?

Because of body blockages in the body.   

It can be a blockage in any part of your body. 

Sickness will occur after one and another because of the accumulation of blockages happening in the body.

Light and love,
Master Thai Siew

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Master Thai-Siew again for helping me clear my San Jiao to help my head and ear blockage improve. My hearing is definatly better and the head feels clear. These very powerful San Jiao crown chakra blessings are truly amazing. I wish for all your readers can experience this blessing for themselves. I am so very grateful, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and powerful teaching on San Jiao to improve chi and blood flow. My leg's numbness and spasm are beginning to subside. TY TY TY LY LY LY CB CB CB

    ReplyDelete