Sunday 30 November 2014

How to create Love Peace Harmony within our Organs

Today I will talk about our Liver. 

All we need is do is to send Love and Forgiveness to our Liver. 
Love melt all blockages and transform all life. Forgiveness bring inner joy and inner peace.

Let's start with the Four Power Technique:

Body power: 
Sit up straight, and with your whole body relaxed.  
Put your left hand slightly touching your lower abdomen and right hand slightly touching over the liver.  
The liver is located in the right upper abdomen under the diaphragm.
Where you place your hand, is where the healing or prevention of sickness begins.

Mind power: 
Mind power is using creative visualization, to receive benefits for healing, rejuvenation and more.  
Visualize that your liver shines with a beautiful golden light.

Soul power:
Apply Say Hello Healing and Blessings to invoke the inner souls of your body, systems, organs, cells, DNA, and RNA.  You can do this silently or aloud as appropriate. 

"Dear soul mind body of my liver, I love you honour you and appreciate you.
You have the power to heal and rejuvenate yourself.  
Do a good job.   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!  

Sound power: "
"What you chant is what you become".
Chant silently or outloud as follows for at least about 10 minutes.

 "I love my liver......I love my liver....I love my liver........."



This is one of the practices to heal and rejuvenate your liver.

With love and blessings,

Thai Siew Liang

3 comments:

  1. Dear Master Thai-Siew congratulations on the launch of your blog! As I read, I imagine you teaching this practice and appreciate how inviting to those of any level of understanding is your presentation. lylyly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful teachings, dear Master Thai-Siew…thank you for sharing them!
    Sincerely,
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Master Thai Siew, I love the teaching. So...simple.....so......easy..... to ... memorize. TY TY TY LY LY LY CB CB CB

    ReplyDelete