Saturday 19 March 2016

How to create Love Peace Harmony within our Organs: Lungs

Dear Readers,

Today, I will talk about another organ which are the lungs.   Lungs are part of the metal element organ.  It is also considered a yin organ.  The Lungs are paired with the yang organ of the large intestine.  Our lungs are connected with the negative emotional body of sadness and grief.

Lungs are in charge of Qi, which include respiratory Qi and the whole body's Qi.  Qi is energy.
Our Lungs assist with metabolizing of water.  They rejuvenate and prolong life.  Lungs benefit all aspects.

How do we heal and rejuvenate our lungs?  Use the four power techniques:

Body Power:
Sit with your back away from the chair.  You may also stand with your feet shoulders width apart. Allow your whole body to relax.
Place one palm gently touching one side of your lungs.

Mind Power:
Visualize white light or transparent light in both of your lungs.  Your lungs are shinning and beautiful!

Soul Power:
Is to say "hello", and connect to the soul of our lungs.
Repeat after me silently or out-loud.

"Dear Soul Mind Body of my lungs,
I love you, honor you, and appreciate you.
You have the power to heal and rejuvenate yourself.
Do a good job, thank you!"

Sound Power
"I love my lungs, I love my lungs, I love my lungs, I love my lungs"

Repeat 3-5 minutes, and at least 3-5 times a day for the greatest benefit to your health and well-being.


Love and Light,


Thai Siew Liang







No comments:

Post a Comment